Here’s what’s on our radar today!
• The fight for economic justice is a fight for women’s rights. [Autostraddle]
• A bill that addresses sexual assault in the military is moving forward, but without Senator Kirsten Gillibrand’s amendment that would remove military sexual assault cases from the chain of command. [HuffPost]
• What the commentary about Michelle Obama’s appearance says about our own biases. [Salon]
• This week, RogerEbert.com is featuring a series of women writing articles on film. [RogerEbert]
• The LA Review of Books has a feature on the emerging and celebrated scene of American women—like Aimee Bender and Karen Russell—writing writing dark, fantastical fiction. [LA Review of Books]
• Check out this awesome list of 20 female musical pioneers. [CBC Music]
Share what you’re reading in the comments.