Monday! Here’s all the feminist news on my radar.
• Framing the debate around the BART strikes: Where does blame for the strike land? [This Week in Blackness]
• While everyone was dealing with 4th of July hangovers last Friday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was busy signing abortion restriction laws. [Feministing]
• My Mother’s Abortion: A moving personal story about one woman remembering the secrets around her mother’s abortion while the two are protesting Texas’ restrictive new abortion bill. [New York Times]
• Muslim leaders are pushing Obama to stop force-feeding hunger strikers in Guantanamo during Ramadan. [Guardian]
• Dealing with racism by… joking about race. [xoJane]
• When an article starts, “Ladies, I know, beer can be so confusing!” you know there’s going to be trouble. [Guys Drinking Beer]
• Read the fantastic and ultimately tragic history of Polish World War II spy Christine Granville. [Daily Beast]
What are you reading? Add your links to the comments.